What are the Key benefits of SLT?
- A local trust, run by local people for local people.
- A trust that fervently believes in partnership working.
- We espouse that “good is not good enough” for our pupils and students.
- A Chair who is a National Leader of Governance commissioned to run national training for Governors by the DfE.
- A CEO who has had two successful headships with leadership judged to be “outstanding” in both. Now commissioned as a National Leader of Education to support and challenge school improvement.
- Senior Trust Officers with outstanding records in school leadership. One Secondary expert, one Primary expert and one Business and Finance expert. All have very recent or current “hands on responsibility” for children outcomes.
- An excellent record of school improvement.
- No unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Highly experienced and outstanding governance.