SLT has a clear strategy in place for how it wants to develop over the next three to five years. Staffing structures and operating models are being developed incrementally, to reflect affordability, as we expand. The Trust continues to build on the strong central team.
The central team provides professional high quality and cost effective ‘back office’ services. Including financial and accountancy support, HR, payroll support, building/facilities and grounds, CPD, Digital ICT Services support, procurement, capital and premises project management,.
There is a strong and experienced team including NLE and NLG within the Trust.
The Team of Education Professionals is led by our CEO includes :
- Experienced Headteachers including CEO who is an NLE
- Outstanding primary and secondary phase practitioners
- High calibre ”academy” based staff acting as consultants bringing specific areas of expertise as required
- Direct academy to academy/partner school
- Effective cross phase and transition support